Managed Security Services Market: Upcoming Scope and Challenges 2018 To 2025-Dominated By Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, At & T, Dell Secureworks Inc. And Others
July 11, 2018 --
Databridgemarketresearch.com added a new study on Global Managed Security Services Market Research Review 2018 that has been just made available providing an extensive knowledge and perceptions of the industry. In order to build a through future prospect for the Managed Security Services Market, the current and historical data has been gathered, classified and analyzed. Major industry experts and analysts examining the Managed Security Services Market worldwide were interviewed to obtain the data validating through secondary research findings.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Global managed security services market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Managed Security Services Market Report contains key drivers and Restraints of the market with their information and market competition situation among the vendors and company profile. Product picture, specification, classification, category are also mentioned. Comprehensively evaluates absolute scrutiny of the competitive landscape, covering value chain and key players.
Global Managed Security Services Market, By Type (Managed antivirus and others), By Security Type (Managed Network Security and others), By Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SME’s), By Vertical (Manufacturing and others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
The global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Global Managed Security Services Market Key Players:
- Verizon Communications,
- IBM Corporation,
- Symantec Corporation,
- At & T,
- Dell Secureworks Inc.,
- Cisco Systems Inc.,
- Trustwave Holdings Inc.,
- Accenture PLC,
- HP Enterprise,
- Computer Sciences Corporation,
- Avaya Inc.,
- BT Group plc,
- And Others
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Market Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
- The global managed security services market is based on type, security type, organization size, deployment model, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed identity and access management (IAM), managed antivirus/anti-malware, managed firewall, managed risk and compliance management, managed vulnerability management, managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), managed security information and event management (SIEM), managed unified threat management (UTM), managed encryption, managed disaster recovery, managed data loss prevention (DLP), managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation and others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management).
- Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security, managed endpoint security, managed application security, managed cloud security and others (managed database security and managed web security).
- Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises.
- Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
- Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, telecom and it, healthcare, energy and utilities, manufacturing, retail and others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive).
- Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
- The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
- Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
- Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
- Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
- Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private LimitedContact Person: Sopan Gedam
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar