Global Energy Harvesting System Market to Cross US$ 662 Million By 2023
January 12, 2018 --
Florida, January 12, 2018: The Global Energy Harvesting System Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, component, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers light energy harvesting, vibration energy harvesting, thermal energy harvesting, RF energy harvesting. Based on component segmentation it covers transducers, PMICs, secondary batteries. Based on application segmentation it covers building & home automation, consumer electronics, industrial, transportation, security. The Global Energy Harvesting System Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Energy harvesting is a technique by which energy is removed from outside sources and gathered in small portion. The harvested energy, from outside sources, can be gathered and used to run different electronic devices. Energy can be gathered as small and autonomous sensors, for example, those created utilizing MEMS innovation.
The Global Energy Harvesting System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 662.8 Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.62% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/energy-harvesting-system-market
These systems are regularly small and require little power, yet their applications are constrained by their dependence on battery control. Rummaging energy from surrounding vibrations, wind, warmth or light could empower shrewd sensors to be practical, inconclusively. Most basic foundation parts are absolutely subject to the energy source or energy producing systems to play out their assignments. This innovation can be utilized as a substitute source to bolster an essential power sources consequently improving general unwavering quality of the system. The primary objective of energy gathering is not to create extensive size of energy but rather to catch even small measure of energy that is squandered in everyday industrial process.
The major driving factors of Global Energy Harvesting System Market are as follows:
- Rising demand for safe, power-efficient, and durable systems that require minimum or no maintenance
- Extensive application of IOT devices in automation and energy harvesting technology in building and home automation
- Energy harvesting on ocean
- Utilization of sensors in wearable electronics
- Snowballing trend for green energy and favorable initiatives by the governments
- Growing adoption of wireless sensor networks equipped with energy harvesting system
The restraining factors of Global Energy Harvesting System Market are as follows:
- Constraint of remotely equipped networking schedule
- Similarity of communication agreement
- Hugh initial cost associated with energy harvesting system curtails
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Energy Harvesting System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Energy Harvesting System Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Energy Harvesting System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/energy-harvesting-system-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Energy Harvesting Market for Wireless Sensor Network, By Component and Sensor Type
8 Energy Harvesting System Market, By Technology
9 Energy Harvesting System Market, By Component
10 Energy Harvesting System Market, By Application
11 Geographical Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 ABB Limited
13.4 Convergence Wireless
13.5 Cymbet Corporation
13.6 Enocean GmbH
13.7 Fujitsu Limited
13.8 Greenpeak Technologies B.V.
13.9 Honeywell International Inc.
13.10 Powercast Corporation
13.11 Microchip Technology Inc.
13.12 Stmicroelectronics N.V.
13.13 Texas Instruments Incorporated
13.14 Key Innovators
13.14.1 Voltree Power Inc.
13.14.2 Bionic Power Inc.
13.14.3 O-Flexx Technologies GmbH
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States