6 Reasons WordPress is the Content Management System for You
WordPress is the content management system that has taken over the world!
Literally millions of websites all over the globe rely on WordPress as the backbone of their operations, using the system to build and maintain an excellent blog or a business page.
Despite the fact almost everyone has heard of WordPress, there is a lot about it that most people don't know. For instance, about 30% of all sites in existence work on WordPress. It is so widely adopted that the biggest hosting companies began building servers specifically for the CMS.
If you are looking to start your own business website and don't know why WordPress is the right content management system for you, take a look at some of its advantages.
- SEO - Google loves WordPress sites, therefore you are automatically more likely to be rated higher in search engines results if this is your chosen CMS. Thanks to the inbuilt SEO tools and the advanced SEO plugins, WordPress sites have the potential to perform impressively with all search engines.
- Easy to Use - Once the site is set up and ready to go, it is extremely easy to maintain and add content to. Adding a new blog post or page to the site is almost as easy as opening and using a Word document; you don't need to be a coding expert. It is this fact that makes WordPress a popular choice for business owners, as employees can help maintain the site without too much training. Regular and valuable content is essential for SEO as well.
- An Abundance of Themes - If you have a vision of what you want your business site to look like, chances are it can be achieved through WordPress. The content management system has literally thousands of free themes which you can then customize exactly to your required specifications.
- Plugins - WordPress plugins allow you to expand the functionality of your website, from inserting forms into blog posts to improving your SEO, WordPress has a plugin for it. Many WordPress plugins are completely free to download and use, while others will require a small fee.
- Built-in Blog - Having a blog in conjunction with your website can have multiple benefits for your business. It helps to increase user engagement, encourage visitors to spend more time on your site, positions you as an industry leader and is an easy way to supply consistent and fresh content. Since WordPress was originally a blogging platform, its blogging capabilities are built-in and ready to use right off the bat.
- Scalability - If your business begins to grow, then WordPress allows your site to grow as well thanks to the scalability of WordPress sites. If you wanted, you would be able to have thousands and thousands of pages or blog posts on one website and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the slightest, especially if you have a good WordPress host. If you are starting small but with dreams of having a huge business, then WordPress is the CMS for you.